Financial Support for Students
- MOE Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS) for Singapore Citizen
– Student is a Singapore citizen, and meets one of the following income criteria
– Gross Household Income (GHI) not exceeding $2,750.00 per month; or
– Per Capita Income (PCI) not exceeding $690.00 per month
^Click here on how to redeem the transport credit
– Download the 2020 MOE FAS application form here
– Please submit the application form together with the relevant documents to the General Office for processing
2. IDA’s NEU PC Plus Programme
Students from low-income households can own a new computer at a subsidised price through IDA’s NEU PC Plus Programme. For more details, please click here or contact via telephone at 6684 8858.
3. NTUC Income Family Micro-Insurance Savings Scheme (IFMISS)
NTUC Income provides a free insurance scheme to cover the parent/guardian who applied for and is granted MOE Financial Assistance for his child/ward who is studying in a primary school. Under the NTUC Income Family Micro-Insurance Savings Scheme (IFMISS), if the parent/guardian of the child/ward passes away or becomes totally and permanently disabled, the family is eligible for a S$5,000 payout, subject to terms and conditions of the Scheme.
For more details on IFMISS, please click here or contact via telephone at 6332 1133.
Download the leaflet on IFMISS here.